Monday, November 22, 2010

Apachecon 2010 slides shared

I offered previews of several ApacheCon 2010 speakers earlier this month. Now that the event has past, I have been catching up on presentations given at the annual Apache Software Foundation conference, held in Atlanta Georgia. Here is Bob Sutor's keynote from ApacheCon on "Data, Languages and Problems." He also blogged a preview of the main ideas which I appreciate.


You can find many of the presentations have been uploaded on Slideshare.net by searching for latest "apachecon" content or you can also download all of the presentations in one shot from the ApacheCon 2010 event website. Note, this download is ~200MB (md5) (sha).

Also I like this neat graphic from Kevan Miller I found via Zoƫ's blog showing all of the other Apache projects that work with Geronimo. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment